Product Description pvc foundation waterproofing membrane PVC is a trusted membrane that has been providing decades of waterproofing protection in Europe and North America. PVC’s popularity stems from its dependable, heat-welded seams, high reflectivity, superior physical attributes and resistance to water, chemicals, grease, fire and punctures. National Contactors installs PVC membranes on decks, balconies, hallways, and other locations where a waterproof surface, suitable for pedestrian traffic, is desired. This alternative to fiberglass membranes can be easily installed.
Specification /Technical Data
H ( homogeneous polyvinyl chloride plastic waterproofing sheets ) is the principal material used on exposed roof applications, in vacuum or mechanically attached systems. These roofing systems are suitable for new build and refurbishment applications, flat and pitched roofs. It is reliable, and convenient for construction. L ( polyvinyl chloride plastic waterproofing sheets backed with fabric ) is manufactured from pliable PVC with a reinforcement of non-woven polyester. The PVC contains stabilizers, which make the product resistant to high and low temperatures, UV-resistant and makes it flame retardant. P (polyvinyl chloride plastic waterproofing sheets internally reinforced with fabric ) is a CH-VH with a laminated polyester fleece (or glass fiber fleece) on its interlayer and can be installed directly on old roofing underlay. We recommend that all roofs have an inclination of minimum 1:40 to provide positive drainage. G Polyvinyl chloride plastic waterproofing sheets internally reinforced with glass fiber.Add the Short cut glass fiber or Glass fiber non-woven fabrics in the sheet, on the mechanical properties such as tensile properties had no significant effect, only improve dimensional stability. GL Polyvinyl chloride plastic waterproofing sheets internally reinforced with glass fibers and backed with fabric.Add the Short cut glass fiber or Glass fiber non-woven fabrics in the sheet, and non-woven fabrics such as polyester composite membrane under the polyvinyl chloride plastic waterproofing sheet surface. Advantages a)Long service life and weathering resistance; and the materials can be used for 30 years on the roof and 50 years underground.
b)High tensile strength, great elongation, and small size change during heat treatment.
c)Good low temperature flexibility and adaptability to environmental temperature changes
d)Good resistance to root penetration. It can be made for green roofs.
e)Excellent resistance to puncture and impact.
f)Convenient for construction (can be welded), solid and reliable, and Eco-friendly.
g)Strong resistance to chemical corrosion, suitable for special occasions. Applications
1) All kinds of roofs, such as steel structure roof, planted roof etc. 2) Underground engineering, such as building basement, subways, tunnels, air raid shelter, etc. 3) Other projects like artificial lake, dam, water reservoir, grain storehouse, etc.
Company Information Weifang Choice-Link Trading Company is the import and export department of our Waterproof Materials
manufacturer. We have 4 waterproof materials factories since 1997 in China. The company produces SBS/APP modified bitumen waterproofing membranes, Self adhesive bitumen waterproofing membranes, Self adhesive bitumen flashing tape, Self adhesive butyl waterproofing tape, PVC/TPO/HDPE/EVA waterproofing membranes,Polymer compound waterproofing membrane, Liquid bitumen coating,etc, our company also export Non Woven Polyester Mat
for bitumen membranes, Glassfiber mesh compound mat for bitumen membranes, Glassfiber mesh, Modified Bitumen Membrane Production Lines
,etc Our products are sold in over 20 countries all over the world. Approximately 70% of the total produced materials are supplied to the China market while the remaining 30% are exported to European countries, Middle East, South East Asia, South American and U.S.A. Honest is our business policy, quality and service first. The key of the successful activity in the High Quality
of research and controls before, during and after production. website:
Contact us if you need more details on Foundation Waterproofing Membrane. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pvc Waterproofng Membrane、Pvc Foundation Waterproofing Membrane. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : High Polymer Composite Membrane > PVC Waterproofing Membrane